Cash AppSquare, Inc.
- 4.6star 1.37M ratings
- 50M+ Downloads
Top ranked in Free Android App Download chart, Cash App is a free app that provides outstanding user experience and services. It’s ranked NO.1 under the Finance category. Developed by Square, Inc., the app has 1.37M ratings and a score of 4.6. It was first released on 2013-10-15.
Cash App contains ads and has no in-app purchase. To run this application smoothly, the operating system of your device needs to be iOS or Android 5.0 and up. Please be noticed that due to performance differences, the user experience may vary on different devices.
CashApp is one of the fastest-growing online banking brands on the planet. Designed by Square Incorporation in 2013, CashApp was brought into play to allow users to send, spend, invest and save money directly from a mobile device. CashApp users get to transfer funds among each other from linked debit/credit cards or available funds in CashApp.
The mobile platform was developed to encourage peer-to-peer banking transactions among netizens. Both personal account users and business users have access to the Cash App, where businesses are charged a minimum price of 2.75% per transaction.
- CashApp offers users one of the fastest online banking operations.
- Send and receive money from friends and families in no time.
- Instantly transfer money to an external bank account.
- Make quicker deposits with two days faster payments than most banks.
Safe and Secure Transactions
- Make secure payments and investments using passcodes, pins, or biometric options.
- In case of misplacement, just one click will block access to your Cash Card.
- All financial information and transactions are kept private and secured.
- Receive and send money at zero costs.
- Get a debit card for free. Within a week of request, you'll get mail to receive your physical debit card.
- Make investments in your favorite stocks at a nominal commission fee.
- CashApp Investing LLC, a member of FINRA/SIPC, provides discrete brokerage services.
Grab A Free Custom VISA Debit Card
- Request a customized VISA debit card directly from the app interface.
- Make instant purchases with your virtual card.
- You will also get emails of your physical Cash Card to quickly swipe, dip, or tap at any real-money merchant.
- Withdrawal fees may apply to ATM transactions.
Instantly Transfer and Receive Money Among Peers
- With only a few clicks, you can request, send or receive money from friends and families.
- Even make simple transactions with families.
- Make split payments to settle bills between peers.
Get Paycheck Payments Early
- Your account and routing number can simply help you get early payments on deposit paychecks, unemployment benefits, government stimulus, tax returns, and many more. With just a few taps, you should be on the right path with CashApp.
- Get deposits two days earlier than the standard protocol of most commercial banks.
- With your account and routing number, you can also pay bills within your App balance.
Get Immediate Discounts Using Cash Boost
- Your Cash Card gives you access to instant discounts from stores, websites, restaurants, apps, etc. The instant discounts can be applied to Cash Card transactions, and, more importantly, they are easy to use.
- Pick a given Cash Boost in the App and use your Cash Card to complete payments without points.
Invest On Your Favorite Stocks Commission-Free
- Buy and sell stocks at zero costs.
- Invest with as small as $1 of stock in leading US businesses.
- Monitor the prices of stocks and track your investment portfolio's performance.
- Enlist a set of companies you'd like to track their performance.
Deal With Cryptocurrencies
- CashApp hosts a simple way for crypto lovers to buy, sell, gift, receive and send BTC.
- Also, make recurring BTC purchases and withdraw assets into different crypto wallets.
- You even get to send Cryptocurrencies to families and friends with supported wallets.
- Make fast payments with bitcoin for free on CashApp.
- Earn free BTC on purchases by adding your Bitcoin boosts to your Card Cash.
- Generally, investing involves risks; you may lose your money.
- Investments on the Cash App are not FDIC insured.
- CashApp's banking partners provide and issue banking operations and cash cards.
- You won't be able to transfer fractional shares.
- User-friendly design interface
- It offers a variety of options for sending and receiving money.
- Ability to store and invest money on the App.
- Available for both iOS and Android users
Please be noticed that credit card users might be charged transaction fees. Comparing to other competitors, CashApp has a lower spending limit.
- Category Finance
- Latest Version 4.9.0
- Size 34MB
- Requirements 5.0 and up
- Downloads 50M+
- Package Name com.squareup.cash
- Content Rating Everyone
- Price Free
- Offered by Square, Inc.
- Apposee only provides the official download links from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Trademarks, logos and images of all the applications listed on this website are the property of their respective owners. This website is not associated or affiliated with them.
- If you are an app developer and need to remove your app information, please contact us by sending a request to [email protected]
- If you have any questions, or need to report inaccurate information, please feel free to contact us.
2SHEIN-Fashion Shopping Online Shopping4.4
3WhatsApp Messenger Communication4.2
4Cash App Finance4.6
7Cyber Surfer: Beat&Skateboard Music4.5
9Nova - ChatGPT Chatbot Productivity4.7
11Candy Crush Saga Casual4.6
12Turbo VPN - Fast & Secure VPN Tools4.6
13Clapper: Video, Live, Chat Social3.9
14Duet Cats: Cute Popcat Music Game Music4.6
15AI Mirror-AI Magic Photo Photography4.6
16Spotify: Music and Podcasts Music & Audio4.4
17Drawing Carnival Game Simulation4.4
18DoorDash - Food Delivery Food & Drink4.6
19Pluto TV - Live TV and Movies Entertainment4.2
20Discord: Talk, Chat & Hang Out Communication4.4