Microsoft OneNote: Save NotesMicrosoft Corporation
- 4.3star 926.63K ratings
- 500M+ Downloads
Top ranked in Free Android App Download chart, Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes is a free app that provides outstanding user experience and services. It’s ranked NO.94 under the Productivity category. Developed by Microsoft Corporation, the app has 926.63K ratings and a score of 4.3. It was first released on 2012-02-07.
Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes doesn't contain ads and has no in-app purchase. To run this application smoothly, the operating system of your device needs to be Android 6.0 and up. Please be noticed that due to performance differences, the user experience may vary on different devices.
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
- Category Productivity
- Latest Version 16.0.15330.20214
- Size 76.71MB
- Requirements 6.0 and up
- Downloads 500M+
- Package Name com.microsoft.office.onenote
- Content Rating Everyone
- Price Free
- Offered by Microsoft Corporation
- Apposee only provides the official download links from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Trademarks, logos and images of all the applications listed on this website are the property of their respective owners. This website is not associated or affiliated with them.
- If you are an app developer and need to remove your app information, please contact us by sending a request to [email protected]
- If you have any questions, or need to report inaccurate information, please feel free to contact us.
2SHEIN-Fashion Shopping Online Shopping4.4
3WhatsApp Messenger Communication4.2
4Cash App Finance4.6
7Cyber Surfer: Beat&Skateboard Music4.5
9Nova - ChatGPT Chatbot Productivity4.7
11Candy Crush Saga Casual4.6
12Turbo VPN - Fast & Secure VPN Tools4.6
13Clapper: Video, Live, Chat Social3.9
14Duet Cats: Cute Popcat Music Game Music4.6
15AI Mirror-AI Magic Photo Photography4.6
16Spotify: Music and Podcasts Music & Audio4.4
17Drawing Carnival Game Simulation4.4
18DoorDash - Food Delivery Food & Drink4.6
19Pluto TV - Live TV and Movies Entertainment4.2
20Discord: Talk, Chat & Hang Out Communication4.4