Age of HistoryŁukasz Jakowski
- 4.1star 24.52K ratings
- 100K+ Downloads
Ranked in the middle of Free Android App Download chart, Age of History is a paid app that provides outstanding user experience and services. It’s ranked NO.699 under the Strategy category. Developed by Łukasz Jakowski, the app has 24.52K ratings and a score of 4.1. It was first released on 2014-09-09.
Age of History doesn't contain ads and has no in-app purchase. To run this application smoothly, the operating system of your device needs to be Android 2.3 and up. Please be noticed that due to performance differences, the user experience may vary on different devices.
Age of History is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Contact: [email protected]
- Category Strategy
- Latest Version 1.1582
- Size 19MB
- Requirements 2.3 and up
- Downloads 100K+
- Package Name age.of.civilizations.jakowski
- Content Rating Everyone
- Price $1.99
- Offered by Łukasz Jakowski
- Apposee only provides the official download links from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Trademarks, logos and images of all the applications listed on this website are the property of their respective owners. This website is not associated or affiliated with them.
- If you are an app developer and need to remove your app information, please contact us by sending a request to [email protected]
- If you have any questions, or need to report inaccurate information, please feel free to contact us.
2SHEIN-Fashion Shopping Online Shopping4.4
3WhatsApp Messenger Communication4.2
4Cash App Finance4.6
7Cyber Surfer: Beat&Skateboard Music4.5
9Nova - ChatGPT Chatbot Productivity4.7
11Candy Crush Saga Casual4.6
12Turbo VPN - Fast & Secure VPN Tools4.6
13Clapper: Video, Live, Chat Social3.9
14Duet Cats: Cute Popcat Music Game Music4.6
15AI Mirror-AI Magic Photo Photography4.6
16Spotify: Music and Podcasts Music & Audio4.4
17Drawing Carnival Game Simulation4.4
18DoorDash - Food Delivery Food & Drink4.6
19Pluto TV - Live TV and Movies Entertainment4.2
20Discord: Talk, Chat & Hang Out Communication4.4